Saturday, February 2, 2013

Senior Spotlight:: Amanda Stewart

 

Q. How long have you been playing for the Warriors?I have been playing for the Warriors for five years.


Q. How did you get interested in basketball?I took the clinic with some of my friends and realized that I like playing basketball.


Q. How long have you been homeschooled?
I have been homeschooled my whole life. Thanks mom!


Q. What's your favorite thing about being homeschooled?
My favorite things about being homeschooled are getting to wear my pajamas all day and getting to spend time with my family.


Q. What do you like to do in your free time?
I like to cook and bake, read, make jewelry, and watch movies.



Q. Where's your favorite place to eat out?
My favorite places to eat out are Outback and Chick-Fil-A.


Q. What's your favorite movie?
One of my favorite movies is Pride and Prejudice (2006). I also like watching superhero movies (especially Batman) with my brother.


Q. What are your plans after highschool graduation?

I am taking classes right now at FCC, and I am working towards becoming a registered nurse (RN).


Q. What's your favorite musical artist/group?
I like various songs, but I don't have a favorite group.


Q. What game are you most looking forward to this season with the Warriors?
I look forward to all of our games, but I am really looking forward to the game on Senior Night.


Q. What's your favorite memory on the Warriors?
One of my favorite memories on the Warriors was the championship game last season in Erie. I had a lot of fun playing in that game and I thought that our team played really well together.



Q. What's your favorite scripture verse?
Ephesians 2:8-10

No comments:

Post a Comment