Thursday, February 2, 2012

Senior Spotlight: Ashley Kelly

Q. How long have you been playing on the Warriors?
Four years

Q. How did you get interested in basketball?
I actaully played middle school with my nextdoor neighbor Ashley. In fact, my second year of basketball in  middle school, I was on Coach O's team. However, I did not start playing again until I came to the Warriors. The reason I started playing basketball on the Warriors is because I was carpooling with Krista and Emily (two girls who used to play on the Warriors), and they pursuaded me to come to basketball.

Q. How long have you been homeschooled?
Well this is an interesting question, I have been homeschooled kind of my whole life. However, I have been doing classes at FCC since I was 14. Therefore, I guess I was officially both public schooled and homeschooled during high school.

Q. What's your favorite thing about being homeschooled?
My favorite aspect of being homeschooled is being able to take so many classes at FCC in high school

Q. What do you like to do in your free time?
I enjoy playing soccer and basketball. Sometimes, I also enjoy doing the Insanity workout. Also, I love hanging out with my friends, playing indoor soccer, going out to lunch with my mother, and hanging out with my family. I love cooking desserts and such for other people.

Q. What's your favorite place to eat out?
My favortie place depends on who I am going with and whether it's fast food or sit down. If fast food, I love Subway and California Tortilla. If sit down, I like Mountain Gate.

Q. What's your favorite movie?
I am not sure what my favorite movie is, but I really like To Save a Life, Soul Surfer, and Fireproof.

Q. What are your plans after high school graduation?
As of now, I am not sure what college I am going to attend. However, I am looking at Hood or Liberty. Also, if I attend Hood, I may play at the Hood soccer team. Also, I want to transfer onto a graduate school for physical therapy after I complete my bachelor's degree.

Q. Who's your favorite musical artist/group?
I don't really have a favorite, but I do like the song "Blessings" by Laura Story.

Q. What game are you most looking forward to this season with the Warriors?
I am most looking forward to the games agaisn't Adams County because I have a friend on that team. Also, I am looking forward to the end of the season tournament.

Q. What's your favorite memory on the Warriors?
I am not sure what my favortie memory is on the Warriors because there have been so many. I have enjoyed the friendships I have made. I have also enjoyed the younger girls on our team this year as well!

Q. What's your favorite scripture verse?
Philippians 4:8

No comments:

Post a Comment