Thursday, February 2, 2012

Senior Spotlight: Jason Kehr

Q. How long have you been playing for the Warriors?
This is my third season

Q. How did you get interested in basketball?
Everyone said I had the height for it

Q. How long have you been homeschooled?
My whole life

Q. What's your favorite thing about being homeschooled?
Being with my family

Q. What do you like to do in your free time?
Other sports, video games, and vacation

Q. Where's your favorite place to eat out?
Chick-fil-A

Q. What's your favorite movie?
Napoleon Dynamite

Q. What are your plans after highschool graduation?
FCC or another institution of higher learning

Q. What's your favorite musical artist/group?
Yellowcard, Silverstein, Skillet, and Lecrae

Q. What game are you most looking forward to this season with the Warriors?
The end of the season tournament

Q. What's your favorite memory on the Warriors?
Fellowship with the team on and off the court

Q. What's your favorite scripture verse?
Philippians 4:13 - I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

No comments:

Post a Comment