Saturday, January 16, 2010

Senior - Ben Carstens



Q. How long have you been playing on the Warriors team?
This is my first year.

Q. How did you get interested in basketball?
My dad was the one who got us interested. We used to just go out and shoot around and it grew from there!

Q. How long have you been home schooled?
All my life. I have loved every second of it! (No exaggeration there!)

Q. What's your favorite thing about being home schooled (other than getting to play on the Warriors, of course)?
The fact that I can stay home and see my family all the time.

Q. What do you like to do in your free time?
Play basketball (of course!), soccer, video games, read, or hang out with my amazing girlfriend Nikki.

Q. Where's your favorite place to eat out?
Arby's or this little pizza place in town called Original's.

Q. What's your favorite movie?
That's a hard one! As of right now i'd have to say Terminator: Salvation.

Q. What are your plans after high school graduation?
I will most likely attend FCC and then move on to College Park or UMBC for engineering.

Q. Would you rather drink coffee or tea?
Actually, i'm not a fan of either, so I would drink water!

Q. Who's your favorite musical artist/group?
Coldplay or Owl City

Q. What game are you most looking forward to this season with the Warriors?
Probably the next ACCA game or our game against Front Royal.

Q. What's your favorite book?
Another hard one! Excluding the Bible (which is everyone's favorite!), I really like sci-fi and suspense. My favorites are the Halo series and anything by Ted Dekker.

Q. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
Somewhere in Europe. I love soccer...err...I mean football. :-)

Q. What college team do you cheer for?
Maryland, of course!

Q. What's your favorite scripture verse?
Job 5:2 - Resentment kills a fool and envy slays the simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment