Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Senior - Ben Cook



{Ben and his nephew~ Ben's the happy one!}

Q. How long have you been playing on the Warriors team?
This is my first year

Q. How did you get interested in basketball?
I started playing with my best friend who was my neighbor when i was
14. Ever since then I've loved basketball more and more every year.
Q. How long have you been home schooled?
All my life.

Q. What's your favorite thing about being homeschooled (other than getting to play on the Warriors, of course)?
Doing school on my own time and spending time with my family and lots of other home-schooled friends who I would've never met if i wasn't home-schooled

Q. What do you like to do in your free time?
work, hang out with friends, watch alot of basketball, play airsoft, and watch alot of movies.

Q. Where's your favorite place to eat out?
Outback Steakhouse...get steak with the lobster-mushroom sauce to find out what God eats!!!lol

Q. What's your favorite movie?
I watch alot of movies so it changes alot but I really can't pick one.

Q. What are your plans after high school graduation?
Not completely sure yet. maybe major in communications or something.
another possibility is the marines hopefully to be a sniper but right now I'll start classes at
Carroll Community College in February.

Q. Would you rather drink coffee or tea?
Tea. Hot or Cold as long as it has ALOT of sugar i don't care. I love tea.

Q. Who's your favorite musical artist/group?
Christian rapper Lecrae is my man

Q. What game are you most looking forward to this season with the Warriors?
The game where we win!!!! other than that I really love home games

Q. What's your favorite book?
I don't really read much but I'm gunna have to go with the Bible

Q. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
somewhere in the Caribbean where it's nice and warm all year long. no cold. what could be better???

Q. What college team do you cheer for?
I'm an NBA and NFL man so I don't really watch too much college but I'm a
Georgetown fan. I'll mention that I hate Duke and North Carolina

Q. What's your favorite scripture verse?
Matthew 19:26- " But Jesus looked at them and said " With men this is impossible
but with God all things are possible".

No comments:

Post a Comment