Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Senior - Charity Poole



Q. How long have you been playing on the Warriors team?
1 yr JV and this is my 4th yr varsity

Q. How did you get interested in basketball?
My brother robby always used to play at Middletown Park and i would play with him.

Q. How long have you been home schooled?
All my life!

Q. What's your favorite thing about being homeschooled (other than getting to play on the Warriors, of course)?
I get to sleep in! and eat whenever i want :)

Q. What do you like to do in your free time?
Besides basketball? Go shopping and hang out with my friends

Q. Where's your favorite place to eat out?
I would have to say Chipotle!

Q. What's your favorite movie?
27 Dresses is one of my favorites!

Q. What are your plans after high school graduation?
Probably pick up more hours working to save up and i'm planning on FCC for a few basic classes until i decide

Q. Would you rather drink coffee or tea?
Coffee

Q. Who's your favorite musical artist/group?
I like Fifth Avenue North alot.. i couldn't say i had a favorite

Q. What game are you most looking forward to this season with the Warriors?
Right now probably Goretti cuz they're a strong team, my most memorable will always be MSD! WOO!

Q. What's your favorite book?
The Bible.. i really don't read books though.

Q. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
Honestly, i have no idea. i love maryland!

Q. What college team do you cheer for?
I've never had a favorite team.. i don't watch much sports on tv.

Q. What's your favorite scripture verse?
Honestly i couldnt say i had a favorite.. One verse that stuck recently is Jeremiah 24:6-7

No comments:

Post a Comment